SAMPLE AND STANDARD MANAGEMENT
- Uses standard plasma / Calibration plasma with automatic dilution according to set dilution scheme. 2 Independent arm and needle with precise movements for sample and reagent handling
- Needles with automatic liquid level detection function (Liquid level sensing), Efficient washing of needles/ probe internally and externally. 4 Accurate pipetting of reagent and sample using dilutor.
- Intelligent automatic Random and STAT access facility.
- Inventory analysis by no. of samples/test, no. of standards/test no. of QC run/test. Future tips for shortage of reagent and cuvette, calculating the amount of reagent automatically according to the current requirements for the number of test samples, avoiding interruption
- Complete management of Quality Control for reagent (Levy Jennings) graph with number of determinations, STDEV and %CV information.
- Facility to monitor reagent expiry date, reagent supplier details, reagent manufacturer
- Extensive curve fitting software (Linear, PT to PT), complete settings and measurements of standard curve.
- Low dead volume of reagent
- Efficient thermal control to keep reagent at 8-12 °C.
PATIENT DATA MANAGEMENT
- Saving of patient results with automatic patient ID generation with complete information of date, time, results, remarks.
- Automatic Patient report generation using sample ID.Report editing as per user settings.
- Patient report printing on external printer.
- Duplicate sample testing, average and report result for PT, APTT and Fibrinogen.
- Liquid level sensing for reagent and sample
- Movement sensors for moving arm
- Non contact sensing of waste liquid levels to prevent contamination.
- Early warning system for wash solution level and waste solution level.